Walgreens Haul! Learning to Coupon at Walgreens for Prepper Supplies!
Here is my latest adventure on learning how to coupon at Walgreens! Still learning here and would appreciate any and all tips! I am compiling a tip list which I will keep posting on my walgreens videos for quick and easy reference. 🙂
Tips on couponing at Walgreens:
1. Make sure you have equal amount of items to coupons or more items than coupons. If you are short add a cheap filler item 😉
2. Remember don’t roll a register reward forward on a 2nd transaction for the same product (company) becasuse it will not print the new register reward.
3. Do small hauls, it easier at Walgreens and be prepared to do multiple transactions if you want to buy 4 of the same product that is spitting out register rewards. Try alternating your transactions like Colgate then Crest then Colgate then Crest so you can use up your register rewards.
4. Balance points do not count as a coupon when comparing item numbers to coupon numbers.
5. Always check the clearance sections – they are really good at Walgreens and you can use coupons on them! 🙂
More to come as I learn them 🙂
To your health, longevity and peace of mind,
The Healthy Prepper 🙂
Subscribe! To be notified of new videos. It’s free! Click on subscribe tab above video.
You Tube Channel: To see all of our videos! Click on the “Healthy Prepper” link above the video or by going to http://www.youtube.com/healthyprepper.
GOFoods Emergency Survival Food: Get it and forget it:
To order a free sample of 12 servings of GO Foods, visit http://sample.foodfreedom.biz
Our Recommendations:: http://astore.amazon.com/theheapre-20 to find many hard to find prepping items.
Follow us on:
Comments: I am thoroughly intrigued by your thoughts and ideas on my videos and welcome all comments. They inspire me and keep me thinking! Together we build better mousetraps.
View original video here